|Program Name||BSS (Hons) in Economics|
|Intake||Once in a Year|
|Application Duration||19 August 2016 – 02 October 2016|
|Opening Convocation||02 January 2017|
|Class Start||03 January 2017|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Course Duration||Years: 04 Semester: 08|
|Total Credit Hours||126|
|Total Course Fee||150100.00 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand One Hundred Taka Only)|
|Eligibility for Admission||
(1) A candidate must pass SSC and HSC examination or its equivalent in any discipline.
(2) Students of Science Group must have earned GPA 4.75 in SSC or equivalent and GPA 4.50 in HSC or equivalent exam.
(3) Students of Humanities and Commerce Group must have earned GPA 4.50 in SSC or equivalent and GPA 4.25 in HSC or equivalent exam.
(4) Students of English Medium, North American and International Baccalaureate (IB) Curricula must have qualified in 05 (five) subjects with minimum ‘B’ grade or GPA 3.00 or 70% marks respectively in an average in GCE O–Level and minimum ‘B’ grade or GPA 3.00 or 70% marks respectively in 02 (two) subjects in GCE A–Level. Candidates must not have any ‘F’ grade in any subject of both levels.
|Admission Test Syllabus|| 1. Mathematices - 40 Marks
2. English - 30 Marks
3. General Knowledge - 30 Marks
Note : In Mathematics Segment Candidates Need to Score Minimum 40%
|Weightage||i. Written - 60%
ii. Viva-Voce - 15%
iii. HSC/Equivalent - 15%
iv. SSC/ Equivalent - 10%
|01769021919 (from 08.30 a.m. to 02.30 p.m. on working days)|