|Program Name||Master of Information & Communication Technology (MICT)|
|Application Duration||Upto 31 October 2016|
|Class Start||13 January 2017|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Course Duration||Years: 02 Semester: 04|
|Total Credit Hours||M.Sc 36 Credit / Masters 60 Credit|
|Total Course Fee||1,75,730.00 (60 Credit) / 1,63,730.00 (36 Credit)|
|Eligibility for Admission|| For admission to the courses leading to a Masters degree an applicant:
1. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 or a first division or equivalent in any one of SSC and HSC or in equivalent examinations and must not have a GPA less than 2.75 out of 5.00 or a second division or equivalent in any of the aforementioned examinations.
2. Must have at least 55% marks or a minimum GPA of 2.50 out of 4.0 or its equivalent in B.Sc. Engineering in computer engineering/software engineering/computer science or relevant field.
3. An applicant with any discipline may also be eligible for admission having a background of minimum one year Study in IT field.
4. Graduate with IT background will get preference over all other admission seeking participants.
5. Graduate from Science any field is preferred.
• Students having engineering background needs to complete 36 credit for getting MSc in ICT Degree.
• Students having Sciencebackground needs to be complete 60 credit for getting MSc in ICT Degree.
• Students having non science background (having work experience in IT field) needs to be complete 60 credit for getting MICT Degree .
|Admission Test Syllabus||Basics of ICT and English|
Previous Exam: 35%
|01769021817, 01769021849, 01719792158|